Here's a bit of earth-talk: cloud computing simply means hosted virtual desktops for your business, and is the best in cost-effective operation of entire offices, particularly those that are geographically distributed. Wherever you are, you can always access your business because you can always access the cloud.
And the usual down-to-earth Cultrix service means you only pay for what you use, and have our straight talking approach to all your concerns and questions about cloud computing.
Virtual desktops and servers on the Cultrix cloud
Cultrix hosted virtual desktop packages include the following, providing a completely comprehensible cloud computing service:
- Your desktops and data available from anywhere
- All maintenance, support, backups and the latest version of Microsoft Office
- Software consistency – with everyone using the same versions
- Option to extend support to cover your local computers
- Cheaper desktop hardware – there's no need for powerful machines in the office
- Addition of applications such as Sage or Quickbooks, even your own bespoke software could be run in the Cultrix cloud
You don't have to worry about anything
With a hosted cloud computing application you don't have to worry about maintenance, reliability or security updates. And a hosted application is definitely for you if you travel around a lot – because you'll have access to your information wherever you are.
As with any remote access solution, the requirement is dependent on the needs of your business and no two organisations or business functions are the same. Request a cloud demo today or contact our experienced team for advice on 0845 475 1893 or by email at: ITexperts@cultrix.co.uk.