Get enterprise-class reliability and protect against spam and malware, while maintaining access to email during and after emergencies. Exchange Online Protection provides a layer of protection features that are deployed across a global network of data centers, helping you to simplify the administration of your messaging environments.
Secure and reliable
Exchange Online Protection provides advanced security and reliability to help protect your information.
- Eliminate threats before they reach the corporate firewall with multi-layered, real-time anti-spam and multi-engine anti-malware protection.
- Protect your company's IP reputation by using separate outbound delivery pools for high-risk email.
- Five financially backed SLAs attest to a high quality of service, including protection from 100% of known viruses and 99% of spam.
- Globally load-balanced network of data centers helps to ensure a 99.999% network uptime.
Stay in control
Maintain control over your environment while gaining email protection from Microsoft.
- Manage and administer from the Exchange Administration Center—a single web-based interface.
- Near real-time reporting and message trace capabilities provide insight into email environments by retrieving the status of any message that Exchange Online Protection processes.
- Active content, connection, and policy-based filtering enables compliance with corporate policies and government regulations.
- IT-level phone support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year at no additional cost.
Easy to deploy and maintain
It's easier than ever to protect your organization from external threats.
- No hardware or software required to install, manage, and maintain, which minimizes up-front investment.
- Get a predictable payment schedule through a subscription-based service for customers with an on-premises email deployment. Exchange Online Protection is also included in Exchange Online and any Office 365 plan that includes Exchange Online.
- Simplify IT environments by reducing the need for in-house email security servers and applications.
- Ensure that no email is lost or bounced by automatically queuing email if the destination email server becomes unavailable for any reason.
- Get up and running quickly with a simple MX record change.