Get business-class email, calendar, and contacts on your PC, phone, and web browser. Exchange Online lets you increase productivity and safeguard your organization, while maintaining the control you need. Run your email on Microsoft globally redundant servers, protected by anti-malware and anti-spam filters and supported by 24/7, IT-level phone support.
Secure and reliable
Exchange Online provides advanced security and reliability to help protect your information.
- Maintain the latest defenses against malware and spam with a service that handles hundreds of millions of messages around the world every day and is updated to address new malware and spam threats quickly.
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) capabilities prevent users from mistakenly sending sensitive information to unauthorized people, while informing them of internal compliance policies.
- Safeguard your data by hosting it in geographically distributed data centers, with continuous data backup, premier disaster recovery capabilities, and a team of security experts monitoring Exchange Online around the clock.
- Deliver reliability, availability, and performance with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially-backed service level agreement.
Stay in control
Gain the advantage of hosting on Microsoft servers even while maintaining control over your environment.
- Manage your organization efficiently with the Exchange Administration Center, an easy-to-use, web-based interface.
- Run In-Place eDiscovery across Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype data from a single interface through the eDiscovery Center.*
- Mobile device policies let you create approved mobile device lists, enforce PIN lock, and remove confidential company data from lost phones.
- IT-level phone support is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Easy to use and maintain
It’s easier than ever to provide your users with the business-class email they need to be productive.
- Automatic patching eliminates the time and effort of maintaining and servicing your email system.
- Keep all your important data in one place by giving users an In-Place Archive with a native, well-integrated user experience.
- Consistent and secure anywhere access to information on all major browsers and touch-enabled devices that your users depend on.
- Seamless integration with Outlook so your users can enjoy a rich, familiar email experience with offline access.
|Exchange Online Plan 1||Exchange Online Plan 2|
Each user gets 25 GB of mailbox storage and can send messages up to 25 MB in size.
Users can connect supported copies of Outlook to Exchange Online, so they can use the rich client application they already know.
For web-client access, Outlook Web App provides a premium browser-based experience that matches the look and feel of the full Outlook client.
Mobile access is available from all phones that can receive email, including Windows Phone, iPhone, Android, and Blackberry devices.
|Shared calendar and contacts:
Users can compare calendars to schedule meetings and can access collaboration features, including shared calendars, groups, the global address list, external contacts, tasks, conference rooms, and delegation capabilities.
|Apps for Outlook:
Users can spend less time switching between apps with an extension model that allows third-party web applications easy plug-in access for both Outlook and Outlook Web App.
Every mailbox is protected with premier anti-malware and anti-spam protection via Exchange Online Protection.
Reduce inbox clutter by automatically moving old messages to an In-Place Archive.
Use In-Place Hold to preserve deleted and edited mailbox items from users' primary mailboxes and In-Place Archives.
Take advantage of unlimited storage (25 GB of storage in the user's primary mailbox, plus unlimited storage in the user's In-Place Archive).
|Hosted voice mail:
Take advantage of hosted Unified Messaging services that provide call answering, a dial-in user interface, and company automated attendant capabilities.
|Data Loss Prevention (DLP):
Control sensitive business data with built-in DLP policies based on regulatory standards such as PII and PCI, which help to identify, monitor, and protect sensitive data through deep content analysis.