- Trust, honesty and credibility – this is based on our own industry experience, so we have real context. It means we can respond to client requirements in the ways they need and trust us to
- Experience and track record – we generate confidence in our company and our service offers due to our integrity
- Quality – we pay attention to detail and are enthusiastic about bringing value to our customers. We're ‘big enough to cope, small enough to care’
- Independence – we have no allegiance with other organisations, so we will never prioritise a service or product for any other reason than that it's the best for the customer
- Expertise and knowledge – this is the whole foundation of our new, fresh approach in the industry
- Value for money – we ensure we offer products and services at a lower cost than many of our competitors and actively look for opportunities to give value for money
- Added value – we work to offer integrated services that add value for our customers and benefit their business operations
- Partnerships – we actively build partnerships with our customers, working within a business framework and context
- Innovation – we demonstrate a forward-thinking approach that is fresh, yet built on experience so it has business needs at its heart
- Professional – our professionalism is based on our experience, knowledge and positive attitude, and underpins everything we do
- Supportive – we always work to support our customers in their business needs, in any way that we can within a business framework
- Flexible – we are operationally set up to be flexible in our offer, according to our customers' requirements
- Responsive and proactive – our service offers are preventative support solutions, however, when needed, Cultrix will always be responsive to customer needs
What our customers say
I received good service and was all done as discussed, in a professional and courteous manner. Thanks!
Andy from Huddersfield.
Fantastic Service as always from Sam - went above and beyond and got the issue resolved completely, thanks again.
Andrew from Sheffield.
I just wanted to say that it’s been 5 years to the month since we started using Cultrix and it was a great decision. Hope to continue working with you long into the future, great job so far.
Matt from City of London.
Cultrix help Cutsyke under-10s over the line
When local rugby team, Cutsyke Raiders under-10s, were looking for a sponsor for their new kit, Cultrix local IT and web experts stepped in.
Cultrix charity work raises just under £500
On the 11th of June 2014, Cultrix social media and online brand manager, Mat skydived from 15,000 feet to raise money for Age UK.