- Trust, honesty and credibility – this is based on our own industry experience, so we have real context. It means we can respond to client requirements in the ways they need and trust us to
- Experience and track record – we generate confidence in our company and our service offers due to our integrity
- Quality – we pay attention to detail and are enthusiastic about bringing value to our customers. We're ‘big enough to cope, small enough to care’
- Independence – we have no allegiance with other organisations, so we will never prioritise a service or product for any other reason than that it's the best for the customer
- Expertise and knowledge – this is the whole foundation of our new, fresh approach in the industry
- Value for money – we ensure we offer products and services at a lower cost than many of our competitors and actively look for opportunities to give value for money
- Added value – we work to offer integrated services that add value for our customers and benefit their business operations
- Partnerships – we actively build partnerships with our customers, working within a business framework and context
- Innovation – we demonstrate a forward-thinking approach that is fresh, yet built on experience so it has business needs at its heart
- Professional – our professionalism is based on our experience, knowledge and positive attitude, and underpins everything we do
- Supportive – we always work to support our customers in their business needs, in any way that we can within a business framework
- Flexible – we are operationally set up to be flexible in our offer, according to our customers' requirements
- Responsive and proactive – our service offers are preventative support solutions, however, when needed, Cultrix will always be responsive to customer needs
Fantastic Service as always from Sam - went above and beyond and got the issue resolved completely, thanks again.
Andrew from Sheffield.
Very helpful. very quick, resolved everything I needed to know, always answered my questions and were very patient when I didn't understand.
Mandy from Farnham.
I just wanted to say that it’s been 5 years to the month since we started using Cultrix and it was a great decision. Hope to continue working with you long into the future, great job so far.
Matt from City of London.
If Cultrix were a person they’d be awesome
It might sound odd, but creating your brand as if it was a person, can help you better understand who you are and what you mean to your customers.
Here are our brand values. What are yours?
Our brand values mean a lot to us at Cultrix; they’re what keep our culture fresh and innovative.