We’re proactive in all areas of technology; as far as we’re concerned, the more we know about it the more the industry will benefit. It’s a two-way information street. We couldn’t have got where we are today by not taking knowledge very seriously. This means that whatever service you use us for, whether it’s IT support or software consultancy, you can be assured that we know what we’re doing enough to have become known as one of the best technology training providers around.
If you consider that you or your staff could benefit from any IT training, whether that’s one of our courses listed here in our annual programme or a customised workshop, in-house or at our training premises, please give us a call. We also specialise in training for employees with major and minor disabilities (Assistive IT training) and have considerable experience in delivering courses in many software products; we would be pleased to tailor any of the courses to your specific requirements. Objectives can often be achieved in a single two hour session, which means more employees using their computers more efficiently: good for you and your business.
Why use Cultrix training?
- Because of our proactive, dedicated approach to marrying learning with the needs of your business in the following ways:
- Offering training at your business premises because you save on employee downtime
- Offering one-to-one training (or small group) or IT ‘coaching’ because we know this gives the best results in the shortest time
- Implementing ‘trainee operation only’ methods of training because this is the best way for your employee to retain new knowledge
- Structuring training in two hour sessions, causing minimum disruption to the working day
What is a free training needs analysis?
Our training needs analysis offers the unique opportunity for businesses large and small to receive a detailed breakdown of how their efficiency can be improved by bespoke, tailored IT Training. This involves observation of your employees as they use their PC for no more than 30 minutes per individual, followed by a detailed report on how the improvements can be implemented. You employees will be more efficient in their work from day one of completing the training so the return on your investment is instant.
To book a free training needs analysis, register your interest for a course, book or ask any questions about any aspect of our training workshops and programme, please call 0845 475 1893 or email ITacademy@cultrix.co.uk.